Without new businesses being set up the UK economy would be a very bleak place.
Most people start up in business because they have a good business proposition and the determination to see it through. The idea of complying with the legal, fiscal and financial aspects can often seem daunting.
To support our business clients we provide a comprehensive range of expertise in financial, fiscal and business advice. This frees you to concentrate on your core activity of getting your business off the ground.
We can assist you in the following areas:
- Deciding on the best legal structure of your business; sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited liability company.
- Formation of a FREE limited liability company.
- Setting up and preparing all the paperwork for your FREE bank account.
- Registering a domain name at the same time as setting up your FREE company.
- Registering your new business with the H M Revenue & Customs.
- Filing all company secretarial forms with Companies House.
- Setting up the accounting system (spreadsheets, computerised or Cloud online and real-time technology)
- Tax planning & profit extraction.
- Preparation of cash flow projections.
To discuss how we can assist you further, please contact us or call 020 8390 6360.